Show Dad You Care With a Father’s Day Smiley
Hey everyone, this is your reminder to take some time this weekend to tell your dear old dad “Happy Father’s Day.” While Memorial Day seems to be the official start of summer, it always seems to us like Father’s Day is the real start to summer — probably because it is usually accompanied by grilling out and playing baseball, two of a dads’ favorite things to do. We can all thank our pops for a lot of things. We asked around the Smiley Central office what people could attribute to their dads. Some people mentioned religion, a sense of family pride, a hard work ethic, how to cook, how to fix things, how to play baseball or tennis or football or swim, how to ride a bike, how to fix a flat tire… the list goes on and on.
Still looking for a great Father’s Day gift? How about a tie? A new pair of socks? Just kidding, we give you permission to give him something he really wants — a smiley from Smiley Central. Download the smiley below for free and send it over to dad. It’s guaranteed to make you his favorite son or daughter.
- Summer Fun
- Take it Easy and Take a Bubble Bath
- Celebrate Independence Day with Fireworks History
- Ooey Gooey S’mores are a Summer Staple
- Show Dad You Care With a Father’s Day Smiley
- Use Yoga (and Smileys) to Reduce Stress
- Share Easter Greetings With Egg-citing New Smiley Pack
- Celebrate St. Patty’s Day With a Smiley Pack
- Who Stole the Cookies from the Cookie Jar? Introducing Social Crumbs!
- Channel Your Inner Gangster with Baddies Smiley Pack