A Smile for a Smile: Leave Us A Smiley Review
After a long Christmas break, a lot of schools are just getting started on their second semesters. Students are struggling to find their classes, becoming familiar with new teachers, and studying for the inevitable midterms that always come too quickly. One of the best things about second semester is the weather. Although it starts off cold, it’s not long before its warm enough to toss a frisbee between classes and study outside. But school is school, and it’s never really fun — especially when it comes to grades. But here at Smiley Central, we’ve come up with a fun new grading system where you can grade us!
We love sharing our free smileys with you on a regular basis. It makes us happy to create them and we hope that using our smileys makes you smile as well. Now we’re asking our loyal fans (you) to do something for us in return. Take a few minutes to visit our review site and tell us what a great job we’re doing. Whether you prefer the emoticons for your iPhones, smileys for Facebook, or our massive online collection of creations, we want to know! Leaving a fantastic review of our work here at Smiley Central will have us smiling all day long, so please, leave us some love!
- Summer Fun
- Take it Easy and Take a Bubble Bath
- Celebrate Independence Day with Fireworks History
- Ooey Gooey S’mores are a Summer Staple
- Show Dad You Care With a Father’s Day Smiley
- Use Yoga (and Smileys) to Reduce Stress
- Share Easter Greetings With Egg-citing New Smiley Pack
- Celebrate St. Patty’s Day With a Smiley Pack
- Who Stole the Cookies from the Cookie Jar? Introducing Social Crumbs!
- Channel Your Inner Gangster with Baddies Smiley Pack